Hey guys! I hope everyone is surviving the frigid temperatures we have been experiencing lately. I know I’m ready to move somewhere warmer asap! Anyways, rather than just talking about my outfit, I thought it would be interesting to share the things I have learned in 2017.
What I have learned in 2017:
1. Taking time out to meditate everyday is crucial.
2. You can’t force things, it will happen in time.
3. Try to overcome any fears that are holding you back from doing something you love (mine is flying when I travel).
4. Obsessing over things that are not in your current situation does nothing. Live in the present.
5. Own the decisions you make.
Of course a lot of these are easier said than done but I try to make a conscious effort to remind myself!
Now onto the outfit,
As you have probably noticed, I’ve been picking up more and more pieces from Old Navy. They have good prices and good quality basics. The jeans I am wearing are the “Rockstar” jeans. They feel like leggings, are under $40 and come in so many different shades! What more could you ask for?! The white long sleeved shirt is a great basic to have because its perfect for layering. Unfortunately, I cant find this exact one but I will be sure to link a similar one.
What did you learn in 2017 and what are you looking forward to in this new year?! Let me know below 🙂 Thank you for reading!