Hey everyone, hope you had a great Mother’s Day! I don’t know about you guys but after a long, dark winter, all I want to do is be outside enjoying the Spring weather! So, I thought it would be fun to put together a list of ideas you could do this Spring!
As I stated before, I’ve really been craving the outdoors so most of these ideas are going to be things you can do outside.
1. Visit a winery. Besides doing a wine tasting, you could also pack a picnic and enjoy a glass of wine outside! (If you live in near Boston, Nashoba Valley is a nice one)
2. Go to a craft fair. A lot of craft fairs pop up this time of year. It’s always nice to check out the local vendors and try some food!
3. Rooftop Restaraunt/Bar. This is one of my favorite things to do once the weather warms up!
4. Have a cookout. Nothing better than having some friends over for dinner, lawn games and a firepit.
5. Go for a walk/hike. You could go around your neighborhood or find a nice trail near you.
6. Farmers Market. Nothing better than some fresh/local produce!
7. Go on a day trip. Create an itinerary and explore an area.
8. Spring Clean. Now is a great time to refresh your house whether it be cleaning, organizing or adding some pretty flowers to your space. You could also find a new cleaning routine for yourself on Pinterest.
9. Go to a Flower Park/Botanical Garden. If you live near Hartford, CT there is a beautiful flower park called Elizabeth Park (I highly recommend checking it out). In MA there is a botanical garden called Tower Hill that has a beautiful cafe with the PRETTIEST view! They also often host events!
10. Outdoor Sport. Maybe a driving range or an outdoor yoga class.
I know once the weekend rolls around, it’s easy to get into a rut and completely forget ideas you can do (or at least I do). So, I hope this post was helpful for you guys or helped spark some other ideas! Try to get outside and get some Vitamin D 🙂
Please feel free to share any ideas I haven’t listed! Have a great week 🙂